BY 3D TALO
BY 3D TALO
- 2D Desktop tools. A new way to use Design Space without VR equipment.
- Mobile/Browser project streaming (Beta).
- Support for Oculus Quest 1&2-Improved saving & loading interactions.
- Improved collaboration system.
- New DS client layout.
- The corresponding downloaded files are removed when deleting project or scene.
- User can now change the folder where scenes are downloaded from the user information menu.
- Local projects is now accessed from projects page.
- Quick build: faster pipeline to work with your model
- Recent projects: Access your most recent projects quickly from the home page
Download your model
Fixes and updates:
New patch will be live after 7.11.2019 16.00, the maintenance will start at 15.00. All builds after this will have the new features:
- Better block loading in point clouds
- When collaborating display- and company name fields accept special characters
- Added a speed limit to "flying tool" to prevent user accidentaly flying away from the scene. Also added new parameters to "flying tool" inspector for easier adjustment.
- Fixed user movement moving, when typing numbers from keypad
Recently released update for our Design Space software brought with it an expected new feature: Design Space can now process massive point cloud datasets. This new feature brings more variety on how Design Space can be used..